I have been coaching individuals for many years (please see below the Training section and Clients section). If you want to know more, here is a contact link : Click here. And to guide you in your thinking, here is a mini-FAQ on the subject:
How to tell if you need a coaching?
- You face a situation (professional or personal) in which you are unable to find a satisfactory solution
- You are looking for new ideas, or you feel a dead-end
- You are considering a change of career, or a change in life, and you do not know how or where to start
- You have problems with certain people (individuals, groups), at work or in your personal life, and you want to improve the situation
In short, you could benefit from a personalized coaching in all situations where you would like to exchange with a professional coach, to think outside of the box and encourage new thoughts and action plans, on any type of non-technical questions *.
* If the issues you are facing are technical (e.g. “I am looking for an asynchronous ERP reporting tool, operating on a multinational basis”), you do not need a coach, rather an expert and / or consultant speciailzed in this field.
Coaching sessions can be made on the phone, through Zoom / Teams / Skype (…) or via a face-to-face meeting, in English or French. We are all members of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
For now, my clients are divided into 4 categories:
- students, ranging from college students to PhD students, on issues of methodology, dissertations or career / life choices
- managers and executives who face different transitions: change of position within their company, looking for new options, taking on new responsibilities, team work and leadership issues, transition between two companies or two jobs
- entrepreneurs in all phases of their project’s life: research and design, launch and growth, business development, company sale, moving on to other projects
- professors and future professors in higher education facing different types of issues and questions: current portfolio of classes, coping with the variety of audiences and missions, energizing oneself in different phases of one’s career, consulting and business diversification
- Coach (Metasysteme), member of the International Coaching Federation
- MBTI Certified practitioner – OPP and certified to administer the HPJI (J for Jungian typology), scientifically validated questionnaire.
- Enneagram Certified practitioner – French Enneagram Institute and certified to administer the HPEI (E for Enneagram), scientifically validated questionnaire.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Certified practitioner – Institut Repères
Seminars and conferences
- The Getting Things Done method (GTD) – how to manage time and projects
- The urgent, the important and the top priority: tools and everyday management
- Managing emails: how to get to an empty inbox … and stay there
- Crisis in the classroom: situations and solutions in higher and executive education
- Powerpoint: advantages and shortcomings as a teaching and communication tool, how to make do without it
- How to build and deliver an effective class or conference in high school and/or in front of an executive audience